From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposed Issuetracker via PEST
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:24:00
1 ons 2001-11-28 klockan 16.27 skrev Mikael Hallendal:
2
3 Sorry, accidentaly sent the mail.
4
5 > > I think PEST would be the best system to use, I just came across it
6 > > yesterday when searching for bug tracking software. The reasons I
7 > > think its a good option are:
8 > >
9 > > - Good looking, simple interface, should be easy to use
10 >
11 > In what way is it easier to use than bugzilla? I thought the interface
12 > (at least the one in the demo) to be quite ugly and non-intuitive.
13 >
14 > > So if Thread and chadh would like to contact me about letting me set
15 > > something up, that would be cool. If anyone has any
16 > > suggestions/comments, let me know. I think I will start in the mean time
17 > > by setting up a test installation on my own server to see how hard it is
18 > > to install and see what the issues are.
19
20 Before we start using any that we should setup and test different system
21 (roundup, PEST, Bugzilla and GNAT is some that come to mind directly).
22
23 Regards,
24 Mikael Hallendal
28 Mikael Hallendal
29 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
30 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden