From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Marking packages stable on x86
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:12:24
1 On Friday 23 September 2005 17:52, Michael Kohl wrote:
2 > On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:36:18 -0400
3 >
4 > Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o> wrote:
5 > > and would like the people who can mark stable for x86 to contact us.
6 >
7 > I only have x86 hardware at home and I want to continue stabilising my
8 > packages myself. This would concern the following packages:
9 >
10 > app-misc/alexandria
11 > net-news/liferea
12 > net-news/raggle
13 > net-news/snownews
14 > dev-ruby/*
15 >
16 > I'm part of the ruby herd, so I have my dirty little fingers in a lot
17 > of packages there, that's why I didn't list all of them.
18
19 Wouldn't emailing the team be more appropriate..?
22 Jason Stubbs