From: Sam James <sam@×××××.info>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 22:35:30
1 > On 26 May 2020, at 23:12, Andrey Utkin <andrey_utkin@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > I have transitioned to "away" state as I have to reclaim my time for other
4 > uses. Here I am trying to reduce the scope of my Gentoo responsibilities to
5 > make potential return to activity less dreadful and overwhelming.
6
7 Nothing wrong with reprioritising. Better to do that, rather than burn out.
10 > WIFI access point service:
11 >
12 > * net-wireless/hostapd
13 > (Co-maintained by zerochaos, still additional attention is encouraged.)
16 > Raspberry Pi packages:
17 >
18 > * media-libs/raspberrypi-userland-bin
19 > * sys-boot/raspberrypi-firmware
20 > * sys-kernel/raspberrypi-image
21 > * sys-kernel/raspberrypi-sources
22
23 I am quite happy to help with these, as I’m an active user of most of them.
24
25 Best,
26 Sam