From: Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Going inactive
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 23:13:00
1 > Hi,
2 >
3 > I've been too busy with other things to work on Gentoo for quite some
4 > time and this isn't going to change now that I've just picked up new
5 > study and work commitments.
6
7 As I said in private, I will repeat here. Thanks for mentoring me into Gentoo and answering all of my questions along the way. You set an example with your intelligence in technical matters and patience with users that goes years beyond your age.
8
9 You will be missed and I hope you find your way back here someday.
10
11 Best regards,
12 Mike
15 Mike Pagano
16 Gentoo Developer - Kernel Project
17 E-Mail : mpagano@g.o
18 GnuPG FP : EEE2 601D 0763 B60F 848C 9E14 3C33 C650 B576 E4E3
19 Public Key : http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0xB576E4E3&op=index