From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Requiring two sets of eyes for all eclass commits
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:13:28
1 Le 24/04/2010 19:40, Petteri Räty a écrit :
2 > What do you think about not allowing commits to eclasses without
3 > mentioning an another developer who has reviewed and approved the diff
4 > in the commit message? There's enough people on gentoo-dev for urgent
5 > stuff too.
6
7 More bureaucracy and policies when we arguably have enough (or even too
8 much...?) My vote is a clear and resounding *no*.
9
10 If someone f*cks up, revert the commit if the issue isn't fixed quickly.
11
12 If that someone f*cks up again, call devrel on his ass.
13
14 If anything, we should be working on versionned eclasses rather than VCS
15 hooks.
16
17 My 2 euro cents.
18