From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: escape sequences in logs
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 08:44:08
1 >>>>> On Tue, 3 Sep 2013, Tobias Klausmann wrote:
2
3 > My two cents for viewing-logs-in-vim (which is a use case for me):
4
5 > $ eix ansiesc
6 > * app-vim/ansiesc
7 > Available versions: (~)12
8 > Homepage: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=302
11 Well, Emacs has this (M-x list-packages):
12
13 ansi-color 3.4.2 built-in translate ANSI escape sequences into faces
14
15 It doesn't support such broken concepts like escape sequences in files
16 out of the box, so some manual configuration is needed for it.
17
18 Ulrich