From: Johannes Findeisen <you@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A PORTDIR_LOCAL env variable
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:51:21
1 On Wednesday 26 June 2002 02:29, Mark Cox wrote:
2 > gentoo-dev,
3 >
4 > I was wondering if there was an environment variable that would allow
5 > you to define local portage directories that emerge will search. The
6 > reason is I'd like to keep my ebuilds seperate from the official ones so
7 > I can do emerge --clean rsync now and then without having to move my
8 > stuff and copy it back again.
11 do this for building an ebuild from outside the portage tree:
12
13 ebuild /path/to/your/ebuild/foo.ebuild merge
14
15 regards
16 hanez... ;-)