From: Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for jack maintainers
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:11:27
1 On Thursday 08 December 2005 14:43, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > Seems like the jack support in sound team started to be unavailable lately,
3 > kito is full of other tasks and he's the only one, as far as I can see,
4 > who's taking are of Jack.
5 >
6 > As I have no idea where to start looking for it, nor I have time to spend
7 > on it, unfortunately, so I can't take care of them. Is some other dev
8 > (possibly) wanting to take care of that as a main task? :)
9
10 I'll be happy to step up for it, already using it on a daily basis (along with
11 ardour, qjackctl, hydrogen and jamin...).
15 Eldad Zack <eldad@g.o>
16 Key/Fingerprint at pgp.mit.edu, ID 0x96EA0A93