From: Igor Savlook <isav@××××××.pw>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] package up for grabs: mail-filter/spambayes
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:21:25
1 On Tue, 2017-07-11 at 07:28 +0200, Thomas - LordVan - Raschbacher
2 wrote:
3 > Hi.
4 >
5 > I decided to either give up maintainership of spambayes (not that
6 > there
7 > were any releases in the last 5+ years anyway).
8 >
9 > Anyone interested? if not I'll change it to maintainer-needed (or
10 > maybe
11 > just treeclean it .. not sure yet if anyone at all still cares - as
12 > far
13 > as I could see no packages depend on it in the tree)
14 >
15 > Regards
16 > P.S.: if you're interested at least CC me directly please
19 Seems project dead. Not developed from 2008 year.