From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Developer Relations <devrel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Item for 10 Jan 2008 Council meeting
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 19:53:15
1 On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 14:00 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
2 > they get to devrel because you ensured there would be no one to catch
3 > them --- you are the one who wanted to kill off the proctors, after
4 > all.
5
6 ...and the finger-pointing starts... Bravo!
7
8 I never have been able to figure out what the hell I did to you to make
9 you feel like you need to personally attack me every step of the way,
10 but I'm not putting up with it, anymore.
11
12 I'm adding Developer Relations to this email and will be filing a formal
13 complaint against you. Have a good day.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
19 Games Developer