From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xorg-x11-6.8.0-r4 needs testers
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:32:14
1 On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 12:26 -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > There's been a quasi-proposal around on creating some sort of
3 > /etc/alternatives for config tools in general. I think Ciaran was
4 > proposing it. I was kinda holding off until something was decided there
5 > since stuff put in /etc sticks around without some hackery in pkg_*.
6 >
7 > But if there's demand now, I suppose it could be done.
8
9 Well, for now I am just using the livecd-tools ones. I just have to
10 remember to manually uncomment one line in the ebuild before I make a
11 snapshot... ;]
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
16 Games - Developer
17 Gentoo Linux