From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New forum moderators
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:31:59
1 Welcome "new" guys :-)
2
3 On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 01:23:42AM +0200, kloeri@g.o wrote:
4 > I've got a couple long-time forums moderators that's joined Gentoo
5 > officially.
6 >
7 > First we have Christian Hartmann (ian!) that's rejoined after a brief
8 > hiatus. Christian joined a Gentoo in late 2003 and is now officially
9 > part of Gentoo.
10 >
11 > Mauricio Lima Pilla (pilla) is another long time forums moderator that's
12 > now joined Gentoo staff officially. Mauricio's been a forums moderator
13 > since late 2002.
14 >
15 > Please welcome Christian and Mauricio.
16 >
17 > Regards,
18 > Bryan Østergaard
19 >
20 > --
21 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
26 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
27 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
28 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org
29 --
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list