From: Nathan Zachary <nathanzachary@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:52:35
1 On 05/04/10 13:12, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > After the mostly positive feedback on the recent wiki discussion, we
3 > have now gone ahead, formed a preliminary team consisting of both
4 > users and developers, and put up a project page [1]. All constructive
5 > feedback on this new project is welcome.
6 >
7 > We'd also like to invite any users and developers, who are willing to
8 > help to make this a success, to join us. At this point we are
9 > especially looking for people who can help with:
10 > - the initial setup and configuration of a MediaWiki instance
11 > - the design of a custom Gentoo theme for MediaWiki (including graphics and CSS)
12 > - the internal organization of the wiki
13 > - moderation
14 >
15 > 1: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
16 >
17 > Cheers,
18 >
19 As I posted on the fora, I would be willing to work on the initial
20 installation of MediaWiki, organisation, and moderation. Let me know
21 what needs to be done and I will start.
22
23 Thanks Ben.
24 --Zach