From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 02:02:30
1 for the sake of completeness i would add a reference to http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/
2
3 but then again i'm not a dev, just someone making work for the devs
4 -oops i mean "making helpful suggestions" ;-)
5
6 I hate the fact that reply-to doesn't go to the list around here, but
7 i've heard /all/ the arguments before and don't expect it to change :-(
10 On Thu, 13 May 2004 21:42:43 -0400