From: Marius Mauch <genone@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] security updates only?
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:20:43
1 On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:51:16 +0200
2 Tobias Sager <moixa@×××.ch> wrote:
3
4 > On 15.08.03 19:30 Karsten Schulz wrote:
5 >
6 > > I like the basic idea to maintain glsa information in portage and
7 > > introduce a standard format for it (xml could be ok).
8 > >
9 > > How can I support you and how can we go into discussion with the
10 > > glsa guys? Unfortunately I am not informed about who tracks security
11 > > related information and writes GLSAs. I definitely could spend time
12 > > regulary for this matter!
13 >
14 > That would be Daniel Ahlberg <aliz@g.o>, I think.
15 > Maybe we should open a bug to track this?
16
17 Well, I already made a comment on bug 5835 and I also sent a mail to
18 aliz a few weeks ago, no reply so far :(
19
20 Marius
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list