From: James M Long <jlong@××××××××××××.gov>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] s.q.u.e.l.c.h ebuild
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:37:18
1 I have attached a new ebuild for an app called squelch. It is a ogg vorbis player. It has a wide number of ways to output the file, including arts, esd, oss and alsa. I have tried to make sure that all the dependencies have been included. The run time depends seem to be much larger than the compile ones... hopefully I have done the DEPEND, RDEPEND statements correctly. I have tested it on two different machines (Home and Work) and the only thing I seem not to have working correctly is the dodoc line... that doesn't seem to work at all. The good thing is that it doesn't put files in the wrong place. I would appreciate someone else taking a look at this ebuild.
2
3 thanks,
4
5 James...
9 James M Long jlong@××××××××.gov
10 Linux System Admin/Network Engineer semaj@×××××.org
11 NTIS http://semaj.org

squelch-1.0.1.ebuild application/octet-stream
digest-squelch-1.0.1 application/octet-stream