From: Geaaru <geaaru@×××××.com>
To: Matthew Thode <mthode@××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, openstack@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for members for the openstack project
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 23:29:35
1 Hi Matthew,
2
3 sorry for the delay on my reply but I'm currently in holiday.
4
5 I have in plan to build Openstack packages for Sabayon so I will report to
6 you a feedback the next month.
7
8 Probably, I start with main modules:
9 - nova
10 - cinder
11 - neutron
12 - horizon
13 - keystone
14 - glance
15
16 After these I think:
17 - magnum
18 - ironic
19 - manila (not available if i'm not in fault)
20
21 G.