From: Richard Reich <rreich@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Configure options from an ebuild
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:22:37
1 Is there a way to retrieve the configure options from an ebuild that has
2 been previously installed?
3
4 The reason I'm looking for this, is that I put postgres in my USE var,
5 and then compiled gnucash. I was expecting to be able to use the
6 postgres db as the backend for gnucash. But when I followed the
7 instructs in the README I got an error from gnucash stating that it was
8 not compiled with sql support.
9
10 I tried looking through the config.log file, but it wasn't too
11 helpfull. It basicly just stated that it could not find the libpq-fe.h
12 header file in 2 differnt directories, but never had a final failure
13 message stating that it could not find the file or a message stating
14 that it did find it.
15
16 -Richard Reich
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list