From: Jeff Gazso <jeff.gazso@×××××.com>
To: Arthur Zamarin <arthurzam@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: net-misc/electrum-ltc
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 21:49:58
1 After some trial and error, I managed to modernize the old
2 net-misc/electrum-ltc ebuild based upon the net-misc/electrum ebuild code.
3 I still need to tweak a few things, but it's basically done.
4
5 I am not (yet) a Gentoo dev, how do I move forward with the revised
6 ebuild?
7
8 On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 12:22 PM Arthur Zamarin <arthurzam@g.o>