From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Indention in metadata.xml
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 11:41:56
1 On Sat, 06 Jun 2015 09:25:33 +0200
2 Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 06/06/15 09:26, Justin Lecher (jlec) wrote:
5 > > Hi everyone,
6 > >
7 > > Can we get an agreement on how we are indenting metadata.xml?
8 > >
9 > > I like to properly format and indent metadata.xml, but without
10 > > having an agreement or policy on the indention, I make unhappy by
11 > > choosing the wrong.
12 > >
13 > > The two options which are already suggested are
14 > >
15 > > * 2 spaces
16 > > * single tab
17 > >
18 > > So what should it be?
19 >
20 > Obviously a tab, as tabs were made for indentation.
21
22 Tabs for me too, please. It's worth noting that metagen uses tabs.
25 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
26 Gentoo Linux Developer