From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changelogs
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 02:24:28
1 maillog: 26/07/2005-22:05:49(-0400): Alec Warner types
2 >
3 ... skip some text that I mostly agree with...
6 I mentioned this before, but it would be nice to somehow mark important
7 messages in the changelog. Prefix them with something, say "WARNING
8 around there", anything, as long as it is agreed upon and everybody uses
9 it. Changelogs are huge and even if portage is not made to show only the
10 relevant *important* information, it would be nice to have an easy way
11 to see it by grepping the output of emerge -l.
14 () Georgi Georgiev () You will receive a legacy which will place ()
15 () chutz@×××.net () you above want. ()
16 () +81(90)2877-8845 () ()