From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] some errors
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 00:55:21
1 michael nazaroff wrote:
2 >
3 > Number one error that I'm having Konsole is not exporting /etc/.profile
4 > properly so I'm am without colors in my termial window.
5
6 .profile ? must be a typo.
7 Do you mean in the xterminals?
8
9 Number two su does
10 > not work will not allow me to su to root it says su: Permission denied
11 > Sorry.
12
13 That question is covered in the faq
14
15 And then lastly the netscape script in /usr/X11R6/bin/netscape is
16 > giving me this error /usr/X11R6/bin/netscape: line 8: 5048 Bus error
17 > $MOZILLA_HOME/netscape $@
18
19 hrm, that's strange do you have the sys-libs/lib-compat package
20 installed?
21
22 bye achim~
25 > Thats it, the new xmovie works great! thanx!
30 > gentoo-dev mailing list
31 > gentoo-dev@g.o