From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Missing shared library
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:01:24
1 On Sunday 10 March 2002 04:54, Hieu Le wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I just setup my new gentoo linux system using the "fast-binary" install
5 > mehthod. Then I started to install kde, but when I began to run kdm, it
6 > reported that the shared library liblcms.so.1 couldn't be found. I'd
7 > attached the exact message that kdm reported to me. Can you guys tell me
8 > which packages that library can be found?
9 That would be media-libs/lcms.
10
11 And you're right - kdm_greet does link against it. I'll add this dep to the
12 kdebase ebuild. Thanks for reporting it.
15 Dan Armak
16 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team (KDE)
17 Matan, Israel