From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] asterisk 1.4
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 18:05:08
1 Vitaly Oborsky wrote:
2 > Good afternoon. Gentoo it is the best. You know it:) the Question. In
3 > potrage there is such remarkable package as asterisk. Its newest
4 > version at present 1.2. X. Several months ago there was a stable new
5 > branch asterisk, with number of version 1.4. X, me interests, whether
6 > inclusion of this version in portage is planned? If yes, when to
7 > expect?
8
9 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/voip/browser/trunk
12 That's where the VOIP herd does their development work. I dunno if they
13 have 1.4 beta ebuilds but that's where they'll be.
16 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
17 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/