From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Apache security hole and ebuild
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:44:38
1 > it seems that at some point.. someone changed the way apache was
2 > installed.. I just upgraded and now I'm not sure what's supposed to be
3 > what..
4 >
5 > The docroot was in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs, but now seems to be moved to
6 > /var/www/htdocs ??
7 >
8 > also it seems that the configuration moved from /etc/httpd to
9 > /etc/apache
12 > Could someone please clarify all the changes that got made here
13
14 Actually, all of the changes are documented. Take a look
15 at /usr/portage/net-www/apache/ChangeLog.
16
17 -g2boojum-