From: Johnson Steward <i@××××××××.moe>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Server hardaware give away (misc archs)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 00:41:38
Hi Brendan,

I'm in Beijing and interested in these machines, especially the SPARC.
Though not a Gentoo Dev, In recently struggling with Gentoo BSD and,
hopefully, have some experience with Gentoo. It would be great if I can get
one and test the packages on that system and, hopefully, contribute to the
not-so-popular architectures.

Yours,