From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Documentation licenses and license_groups
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:06:01
1 Am Dienstag 05 Januar 2010 schrieb Ulrich Mueller:
2 > Licenses for Works of Opinion and Judgment (maybe omit this group?):
3 >
4 > CCPL-Attribution-NoDerivs-3.0 (there's only 2.5 in ${PORTDIR}/licenses/)
5 > ("GNU Verbatim Copying License" - not yet in ${PORTDIR}/licenses/)
6
7 I think they don't belong there - no matter what the fsf thinks (I think their
8 views about different freedoms on software and on documents are a bit weird),
9 I think we should have a "free" license set which guarantees the four
10 freedoms, no matter if it's software or documentation.
13 Hanno Böck Blog: http://www.hboeck.de/
14 GPG: 3DBD3B20 Jabber/Mail: hanno@××××××.de