From: opfer@gentoo.org (Christian Faulhammer)
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Scheme Herd
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:12:05
1 Tach Hector, 0x2B859DE3 (PGP-PK-ID)
2
3 Hector E. Gomez Morales schrieb:
4 > My name is Hector I am a CS student in third year. I have a interest in
5 > programming languages specially in functional programming, I have been
6 > using scheme for some time so I will like to help with the mantainance
7 > of the ebuilds. Any pointers to begin helping will be very helpful. If
8 > the help is not longer need sorry to bothe,r hehe I read the GWN notice
9 > like a week later.
10
11 Help working on the bugs by submitting patches, comments etc. And
12 contact Matthew Kennedy directly, he can advise you further...maybe he
13 already did.
14
15 V-Li
18 Fingerprint: 68C5 D381 B69A A777 6A91 E999 350A AD7C 2B85 9DE3
19 http://www.gnupg.org/
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list