From: Colin Morey <peitolm@g.o>
To: "Werner, Sebastian" <sebastian.werner@×××××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to get gentoo-web
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 07:52:56
1 On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 13:15, Werner, Sebastian wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I want to sync the xml/xsl files of gentoo-web without need to emerge gentoo-web each time. In webcvs there is a directory gentoo-web inside gentoo-src. So I tried to cvs checkout this and only get the also listed gentoo-xml, which includes only empty directories.
5 >
6 > So how I could get this files in gentoo-dev/gentoo-web? Is there a other better possibiliy?
7 >
8 take a look at the xml howto on the main site,.. tis all in there :)
9
10 Colin,
11 aka, Peitolm@g.o
12 General fly on the wall