From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux 1.3a Final Overview
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 05:05:59
1 On Thursday 13 June 2002 12:00, Will Johansson wrote:
2 || XFree86 doesn't compile right with athlon-tbird, keeps bringing up stuff
3 || about PEX, so I just exported FEATURES = "" and it worked fine. It
4 || compiles fine with others' with Athlon-XP.
5 If it worked with FEATURES="", then it was probable a sandbox bug..
6 Since sandbox is disabled by default in 1.3x now, it's no longer a problem..
7 No need to filter out the flag then out of XFree, right?
8
9 Oh, on the sandbox, how's that coming along?
10 Azarah, i think it was you who had some python test sandbox thingy?
11 Any input there?
12
13 || I haven't seen any other problem except that gcc ncurses thing that I
14 || found the bug, along with others, in #gentoo.
15 Yeah, already fixed this one with gcc 3.1 r6.
16
17 Thanks!
20 Bart Verwilst
21 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team