From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please follow keywording policy
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:55:18
1 On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 08:56:51PM +0200, Alin Nastac wrote:
2 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
3 >
4 > >Stick out a request on -dev. I bet someone here has a dsl device...
7 > Okay, I buy it.
8 >
9 > a) Devs, who has a fcdsl, fcdsl2, fcdslsl, fcdslusb and/or fcdslslusb
10 > (AVM FRITZ!Card DSL)? Step up and take net-dialup/fcdsl under your wing!
11 > b) Who has a device that works with net-dialup/hcfusbmodem and is
12 > willing to become its maintainer?
13 > c)...
14 >
15 > In fact, who has any device that would work with some driver from
16 > net-dialup? I don't have _any_ device at all!
19 Then how can we know anything in net-dialup actually works? Sounds like
20 net-dialup is sorely lacking devs with the relevant hardware.
23 Jon Portnoy
24 avenj/irc.freenode.net
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list