From: Geaaru <geaaru@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 7 can be used in the Gentoo repository
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 18:43:58
1 Hi,
2
3 I read documentation about new features for configure profiles, thanks.
4
5 In the past I open a discussion about permit use of annotation
6 <package>::<repos> under profiles package.mask to mask from overlay for
7 example gentoo/upstream packages.
8 Is now supported by eapi 7?
9
10 Thanks in advance.