From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About src_test() in perl-modules
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 04:56:17
1 20.04.2013 22:02, Mikle Kolyada пишет:
2 > Lately, i saw many bugs like =dev-perl/
3 > ${packagename}: fails test. Me just interested proper way to fix those
4 > bugs? Sure, it's good when we have clear version for bump w/o problem.
5 > But this is not always.... What common ways to fix those bugs? (I know
6 > that we can disable bad tests)
7
8 Well, my 2 cents here are simple: either fix tests yourself(by disabling
9 SOME of them or make them behave properly) or restrict them. Note, that
10 RESTRICT="test" is not the way that you should use to fix the bug(e.g.
11 bug should NOT be closed on bugzilla) - it's just a workaround
14 Best regards, Sergey Popov
15 Gentoo Linux Developer
16 Desktop-effects project lead