From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: revisiting our stabilization policy
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:24:24
1 15.01.2014 01:37, William Hubbs пишет:
2 > I want comments wrt two ideas:
3 >
4 > 1. I think maintainers should be able to stabilize their packages on arch's
5 > they have access to. I think this is allowed by some arch teams, but I
6 > think it would be good to formalize it.
7 >
8 > 2. I would like to see the policy below applied to all arch's [2].
9 >
10 > Thoughts?
11 >
12 > William
13 >
14 > [1] http://bugs.gentoo.org/487332
15 > [2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20130917-summary.txt
18 amd64 and x86 arch teams have agreement, that maintainers can stabilize
19 their packages if they know how to properly test them.
22 Best regards, Sergey Popov
23 Gentoo developer
24 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
25 Gentoo Qt project lead
26 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead