From: Marc Vila <marc.vila@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] init script optimizations?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:34:40
1 Hello,
2
3 I have to say that two people reported problems using the tweak for
4 the localmount init script when using kernels 2.6.9-rcX with patchsets
5 like nitro and love sources (i tested and didnt get any errors).
6 I dont think its much important since they are unstable kernels with
7 even more patches added, but just so that you know.
8
9 I would go with the update-modules tweak, it's really a boost and I
10 would say its pretty safe to assume the changes in the script.
11
12 Regards,
13
14 mvila