From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Devs Needed -- Java
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:35:44
1 On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 01:05:38AM -0700, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > With the recent departures of Meir (mksoft) and Stewart (blkdeath), we
5 > are in need of people to maintain the firebird db ebuild and BIND (as
6 > well as migrationtools and other dns related things) and some net-ftp
7 > packages. Please contact me offlist.
8
9 My offer:
10
11 Fame and fortune avaits any intrepid adventurer with talent, patience and guts
12 enough to tackle those warm and fuzzy Java bugs available for general
13 amusement at http://tinyurl.com/n9qb
14
15 Also, I'm so flexible that I can even be contacted onlist.
18 Kind regards,
19
20 Karl T