From: Troy Sorrells <troysor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Keychain issues on Tru64 Unix
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:07:29
1 Greetings,
2
3 I have recently started using keychain version 1.7 on a Tru64 Unix server. I
4 have encountered two issues:
5
6 - The command 'which lockfile 2>/dev/null' returns output on Tru64. (no
7 lockfile in /usr/bin:/bin .... etc) If you change this to 'which lockfile
8 1>/dev/null' it correctly suppresses the error message, but of course this
9 doesn't work correctly on Linux then.
10
11 - At the end of program output is the phrase:
12 keychain: -: not found
13 If I invoke the program with 'ksh keychain' or 'bash keychain' I don't get
14 this error, so it seems to be something in the script that a true sh doesn't
15 like. Strangely enough, I put the line 'echo debug' at the end of the file
16 to try and locate the offending line, but the error message still came after
17 my debug line.
18
19 I would be happy to test any possible fixes to these issues.
20
21 Thanks,
22 Troy Sorrells