From: Alexander Simonov <devil@××××××××××.ua>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SLOTed MySQL or not?
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 11:31:51
1 On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 11:28:32AM +0000, Francesco Riosa wrote:
4 >Before to this to happen I'll try my best to close the greatest number
5 >of bugs still open (many already are but not committed) and manage to
6 >bring MySQL back to the unslotted version.
7 >
8 >[1]
9 >Yes. 12% [ 12 ]
10 >No. 75% [ 72 ]
11 >No preference. 11% [ 11 ]
12 >
13 I have one question:
14 Who answer NO on poll?
15 As for me slotted version of mysql is better for hosting companies.
16 I can present to client anothers versions of mysql:
17 4.1 and 5.0 for example
18 In php.ini for client i only change the port where mysql php module
19 connected and client have 5.0 for example, but others client have 4.1 as
20 default. I think it's have reason.
21 --
22 WBR, Alexander Simonov (DEVL-UANIC)
23 Ukrainian Gentoo Community Coordinator
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list