From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] TESTREQUEST bugs.g.o upcoming upgrade
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:10:21
1 On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 14:09 -0500, Jeffrey Forman wrote:
2 > Users and Dev's Alike,
3 >
4 > With the past release of bugzilla 2.20, it is once again time to upgrade
5 > our bugzilla (http://bugs.gentoo.org) to the latest release. I have been
6 > working on getting our test installation (http://bugstest.gentoo.org) up
7 > to standards of our current bugzilla, implementing patches and other
8 > customizations to it. Now I need the general population to login, test
9 > it, and alert me of any show stopping issues.
10
11 I want to thank the astute dev jkt for alerting me to the fact that
12 HTTPS://BUGS.GENTOO.ORG is NOT the test installation. Bugstest is ONLY
13 available via standard http, NOT https.
14
15 Live install:
16 http://bugs.gentoo.org
17 https://bugs.gentoo.org
18
19 Test install (this is what I would like users/devs to test)
20 http://bugstest.gentoo.org
21
22 Sorry about any possible confusion that might have caused,
23 Jeffrey
28 Jeffrey Forman
29 Gentoo Infrastructure
30 Gentoo Release Engineering