From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: retirement@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Apache team is inactive
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:14:47
1 El dom, 18-11-2012 a las 11:45 +0000, Markos Chandras escribió:
2 > On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3 > > apache team is currently composed by nelchael (that is inactive since
4 > > May 2012) and trapni (that is not taking care of that packages)
5 > >
6 > > If you are interested please join. If it's still inactive in next week,
7 > > I will assign apache bugs to maintainer-needed (I am still unsure about
8 > > if, in that case, apache herd should be kept in CC for an hypothetical
9 > > future resurrection or the herd should be dropped entirely)
12 > I'd say drop the herd. Like we dropped www-servers. Individual
13 > maintainers can take over the packages.
16 Done