From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Graphics Project disbanded [pkgs up for grabs]
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 19:04:25
1 On Sat, Jun 06, 2020 at 08:55:38PM +0200, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 > El sáb, 06-06-2020 a las 14:50 -0400, Aaron Bauman escribió:
3 > > All, the graphics project has now been disbanded.
4 > >
5 > > All packages have been reassigned to maintainer-needed. Bugs will be
6 > > reassigned soon.
7 > >
8 > > Here are a list of the packages that are now up for grabs:
9 > >
10 > [...]
11 >
12 > I have seen that many of them already have maintainers or co-maintainers, maybe
13 > listing only those that are going to maintainer-needed would be more useful to
14 > catch packages needing attention
15 >
16 > Thanks
17
18 Pacho, thanks. I did not remove those packages from the email, but the
19 metadata still reflects properly. A cursory look at the packages with
20 more than 1 maintainer seems rather small.
23 Cheers,
24 Aaron