From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Review Board for Gentoo
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:42:52
1 Hi,
2
3 I have set up a Review Board instance[1] for testing / evaluation /
4 whatever-you-want purposes.
5
6 If you are not familiar with what happens in a review, there are a
7 number of established Review Boards to look at.[2]
8
9 This instance is currently configured for gentoo-x86, as well as a
10 couple of overlays (but it is trivial to add more so let me know if you
11 want your repo added too).
12
13 While there are a number of options available, I personally like Review
14 Board because it's unobtrusive - it does not disrupt usual workflow
15 because it's only used when wanted. Have a try and see what you think.
16
17 Best regards,
18 Michael
19