From: "Bryan Ãstergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:00:04
1 On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 11:21:17AM +0200, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > Bryan A~stergaard wrote:
3 > Well, huh??? Looks like you've missed the -dev ML thread altogether, as
4 > did brix (despite it was himself who started it, as Mike has already
5 > pointed out). Brix didn't write any proposal and didn't raise any
6 > specific objections when called for, then he goes to leave b/c the
7 > project has been unsuspended? Sorry, I really fail to see how is this
8 > council's fault (or any Sunrise project member's fault for that matter).
9 >
10 Issues had been raised again and again and all involved parties had
11 agreed on several issues still not being fixed. At this point I must say
12 that I no longer care one way or another about Sunrise - it doesn't seem
13 to make any difference anyway.
14
15 But what I wanted to say was that I certainly understand Brix decision
16 to leave the project. No matter if you think Sunrise is a great idea or
17 not, I don't think anybody can say that it's been handled in a proper
18 way.
19
20 That's my opinion anyway and from talking to brix about all this I
21 believe his biggest reason for leaving have been the way Sunrise have
22 been forced through despite the many complaints raised (and still not
23 fixed).
24
25 Regards,
26 Bryan Østergaard