From: Prashanth Aditya Susarla <aditya@×××××××.in>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] libGLcore error
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 14:57:57
1 I emerged nvidia-kernel and nvidia-glx and configured everything to work
2 properly (in the sense that I am working with X/KDE without any hassle as
3 far as regular operation is concerned). However there's the following
4 error in the XFree86 log file:-
5
6 dlopen: /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1: undefined symbol: __divdi3
7
8 due to which mplayer etc. won't run. I even have a feeling I won't be able
9 to quake now :-(. I see no reason why this should break. Does it have
10 something to do with the compiler/optimization flags again? (gcc-3.1-r5,
11 -march=athlon-tbird -mmmx -m3dnow -O3 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer)
12
13 Regards,
14 Prashanth Aditya Susarla