From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo theming during bootup
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:08:39
1 On Monday 10 April 2006 18:38, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > On Monday 10 April 2006 15:37, Grant Goodyear wrote:
4 > >> In any event, I think we need to remove the flying saucer guy. When
5 > >> drobbins left and turned over the Gentoo IP to us, one thing that he
6 > >> kept was the flying saucer guy. I believe that he was allowing us to
7 > >> use it while we got the redesign put together, but since that's dead it
8 > >> seems unfair to hold on to that flying saucer guy indefinitely.
9 > >
10 > > i'll miss him :(
11 > >
12 > > any way we can beg to keep him in the one place on the front page ?
13 >
14 > No.
15
16 no as in "no i havent asked him and i never plan on doing so because i dont
17 ever want to use it" or no as in "daniel already asked us to remove it as
18 soon as conveniently possible"
19 -mike
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list