From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintainer-needed@ packages need you!
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 12:39:42
1 On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > Please consider adopting some of the packages, or at least fixing some
3 > of the relevant bugs. For package - bug count list, take a look at [1].
4 > Please note that this list is not autogenerated, so it will soon be
5 > outdated, I hope :).
6
7 Nice list!
8
9 Looks like the dev-python category is mostly in good shape.
10
11 I might start looking at app-text/asciidoc sometime soon. In my
12 opinion, www-apache/mod_python can be last-rited, but IIRC we have
13 some users that want it to stick around. If dev-python/rtf2xml is
14 actually Jython-based, perhaps it should be last-rited as well.
15
16 Cheers,
17
18 Dirkjan