From: Lisa Marie Seelye <lisa@g.o>
To: kumba@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Text Menu Installer Idea
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 02:21:42
1 On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 21:57, Kumba wrote:
2 > Okay, I'm writing this mail up to see what people think of the idea of a
3 > menu system for installing Gentoo. Now before the mob drags me out and
4 > lynches me, I'm not talking about some bloated X11 thing, but something
5 > more simple akin to Debian's installer or FreeBSD's sysinstall.
6
7 Have you taken a look at GLIS? http://glis.sourceforge.net. It more or
8 less accomplishes this task. (though I didn't bother with it)
11 Regards,
12 -Lisa
13 <Vix ulla tam iniqua pax, quin bello vel aequissimo sit potior>