From: Max Magorsch <arzano@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] packages.gentoo.org GraphQL API
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 22:10:36
1 Hi all,
2
3 Today I want to announce the new public GraphQL API for packages.g.o.
4 While we already had some different REST endpoints in the past, these
5 endpoints were neither documented nor specified. The behaviour of
6 these endpoints even changed over time due to the lacking
7 specification.
8
9 Instead of adding further REST endpoints, we are now making the
10 packages.g.o API available via GraphQL at:
11
12 https://packages.gentoo.org/api/graphql/
13
14 General information about GraphQL can be found at [0]. You can
15 interactively explore the API using the GraphiQL explorer at [1]. The
16 explorer contains examples as well as documentation of the
17 specification.
18
19 This is the first version of the API so everyone is welcome to give it
20 a try and give feedback in case anything is not working as expected or
21 missing there.
22
23 -M
24