From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UPGRADE bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:26:41
1 Here, have a goat.
2
3 It's on me
4
5 no, literally, get it off!
6 On 12/16/05, Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o> wrote:
7 > To all,
8 >
9 > After blowing my upgrade window by almost 2 hours bugzilla is back up,
10 > albeit missing the pretty Gentoo theme. I will be putting that in after
11 > I've taken a break, because this upgrade was NOT FUN.
12 >
13 > First and foremost I want to thank some people over in #mozwebtools on
14 > irc.mozilla.org for their unbelievable help.
15 > Dave Miller (justdave)
16 > Gregary Hendricks (ghendricks)
17 > Justin C. De Vries (cardinal)
18 > These guys single handedly saved me from suicide.
19 >
20 > I know the look of bugs.gentoo.org is not what you expected. But i
21 > wanted to get bugs back up and then put in the cosmetic changes after
22 > some time it's been proven to work.
23 >
24 > Once again, I apologize for the extended downtime. I will now being
25 > adding "prayer" to my bugzilla upgrade checklist.
26 >
27 > Thanks for everyone's patience. I really appreciated t. Wish you all a
28 > happy holidays. Gentoo appreciates t.
29 >
30 > Regards,
31 > Jeffrey
32 > --