From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: William Breathitt Gray <vilhelm.gray@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: games-engines/odamex
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 20:58:53
1 On Fri, 2022-02-18 at 15:21 +0900, William Breathitt Gray wrote:
2 > I'm trying to reduce some of my workload to avoid neglecting my other
3 > projects. games-engines/odamex needs a version bump (Bug 833588) and a
4 > minor fix for compilation against musl (Bug 831788). Upstream has been
5 > pretty responsive and helpful in the past so it should be a nice
6 > experience whenever you push patches for inclusion in the following
7 > Odamex releases.
8
9 Thanks for your hard work on this one, William. As you will have seen, I did
10 look into unbundling for the version bump, but it wasn't pretty. We'll absorb
11 this into the games team, assuming no one else wants it.
12
13 Regards,
14 Chewi